I am a teacher at a small school. My subjects are Chemistry and Physics. The school has problems but instead of whining they are trying to fix the problems.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

juliet and romeo they are not

He is obsessed with the girl.

She is older....and a problem, a GED student. GED means "don't have the credit to graduate and if they put me in this class I'm in school and if I ever wake up to learn something I might actually pass the GED class." By don't have credit I mean after 3-4 years of high school they may have 5 credits.

He's obsessed as I said. Writes her poetry. Buys her presents...rings, stuffed animals. Tries to get into her therapy sessions. Hangs outside the class where she is...which is really fun because its my class in the morning and he will not go to his class.

He has Tourette's syndrom. A mild case. One thing is he "hiccups"...her name.

She told me last week she was just tolerating him because he's crazy. I'll agree with the last part. She's using him.

Today she told me not to interfer with them because he is giving her $100 dollars.

Word for this, rymes with my major gardening tool.

No comments: